Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day Six

Request for interview email- 11:14am

Hi, my name is Jen Leno. I'm in eleventh grade at Mark T. Sheehan Highschool in Wallingford, CT. For my psychology class, we are required to do a project on something we are either very interested in or totally passionate about. I chose American Idiot as the main subject for this project, and I will be spending the next four weeks analyzing lyrics, understanding the story line, and uncovering the relationship between Saint Jimmy, and the Jesus of Suburbia. I'm fascinated by the way this record involved such a plethora of music styles, song lengths, characters, and literally carried me through a year of my life.

This project is completely multi-media and one of the requirements is that we have an interview. I only have a few short questions and I would appreciate it imensely if I could get in touch with either Billie, Tre, Mike, or really anyone involved in making this record the success that it was. I understand that with the release of 21st Century Breakdown, things must be crazy now, but it would mean the world to me. If you could get back to me as soon as possible, that would be amazing. Thank you for your time.

-Jen Leno

No comments:

Post a Comment