Friday, June 5, 2009

Day Fourteen

Jimmy,
Mom said dirty boys,
Much like yourself
Stain clean girls,
Much like myself
And they steal things.
Like hearts, Jimmy.
They tear them right out
And run away with them.
But I know something she doesn't.
You wouldn't do that
Would you, Jimmy?
Mom said boys like you,
They speak like angels,
And you do Jimmy,
They know exactly what to say,
So much like you Jimmy
But they turn around, with devil's eyes
And hurt girls.
But you wouldn't do that.
Not you Jimmy.

3 comments:

  1. GAH! I said I was going to say something constructive and insightful but this is just flipping amazing... I love this, I love this, I love this!!!!!!!

    P.S. nice repetition :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to put this in my pocket and run away with it. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @floornine. Really? I don't know if I like it or not :D But thanks :D hehehehhehe.

    ReplyDelete